Convince Your Boss
It's never too early to set the stage on the benefits of your organization's presence at this year's EDGE Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition.
Take advantage of our EDGE Convince Your Boss letter prepared for you to offer your unique case to the boss on why you must attend this year's event. Use this template to share your EDGE registration ROI.
Your EDGE Registration Includes:
- 100+ quality, educational and specialty sessions
- 30 exceptional sessions including Daily Keynotes, Women Leaders Forum, Mega Sessions, Special Interest Groups, Town Hall Series, Startup Alley, Innovation Theater & Supply Chain Innovation Award Competition
- Access to the post-conference EDGE On-Demand Experience featuring selected content
- Evening receptions on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday with hors d'oeuvres and two drink tickets
- Entry to the Supply Chain Exchange Exhibition (featuring 175+ exhibitors, Ask the Expert Stage & Puppy Park in the Supply Chain Exchange!)
- Academic Research Symposium (all attendees are welcome to attend)
- 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – for SCPro™ certification holders
When and Where We'll Be
When: September 29 - October 2, 2024
Where: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, Tennessee
At EDGE 2024, you can expect 40% of attendees to be at the executive level, 26% at the director level, and 20% at the manager level.
If you cannot attend, you can transfer your registration to someone else from the same company.
- Transfer requests must be submitted by the original registrant
- All transfer requests must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email communication must contain the original registrant's name and full contact information for the person replacing them, including name, title, address, and email address.
- Cancellations received by:
– August 15, 2024, 11:59 pm CST: Receive a full refund (less $100 administrative fee)
– August 31, 2024, 11:59 pm CST: Receive a 50% refund
– September 1, 2024, or later: No refunds will be accepted
- All cancellations must be made by e-mail to email@example.com
- Cancellation of travel and hotel reservations are the sole responsibility of the registrant